Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wish My 2012 Be Like This

Back from INTI college orientation


I'm 18 now
Goodbye my school uniform again
Goodbye my 5cm short hair
New year new beginning 
Hmm..
I wish 2012 I can :
1) Leave a long hair.Just like my idol Angelababy.Maybe not that long.


2) Buy myself a new phone.Because now my out dated old phone have some problem. T_T



I-phone 4s OR Samsung Galaxy S2/ Note ?

3) Get a Dogeared necklace.


4) Get a Miu Miu wallet.I think I couldn't get it on this year.



5) So embarrassed to say this, find a boyfriend?Hope so. -.-


6) Earn many many money.


7) Colour my college life.



8) Hope my skin get well soon. Oww...pretty hope this can be true.


9) Buy many beautiful clothes and clothes that I like.Beside that, I would like to be more fashion.


10) Travel to other country with family or friends.Ps: I would like to start my first stop at Taiwan!


BYE..
Tomorrow gonna hang out with my buddies.