Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Two Thousand Twelve =D

Happy 2012
I spend my last day with my best friends
Linne and Jadyn
but missing one member
Yu Chiou 
because her mom don't let her go with us
maybe next year?
But when 2012
we are watching movie
Alvin And The Chipmunks 3 (Chipwrecked)


First time watch this movie
and this movie is the first movie in my 2012
all the chipmunk are really cute.
I like this movie very much.
There are 
some photos of the movie :








This is a good movie to watch 
so i give
to it.
Because after watched movie is too late so they went to my
house.
It's photo time



chit chat until 4 o'clock
very sleepy.
Lastly, wish you have a happy 2012
Hmm..what will happen on 21th of Dec in 2012 ?
Is the prediction of Mayan true?
You may know what will happen on that day.
BYE..