Saturday, December 31, 2011

Take A Rest ~ Day 1

Phew..
Finally I can rest after my shop had a big sale
the big sale let me busy and very tired
so
my family and I went to Genting for holiday
but we din drive our own car
 we go with bus
ok
The TRIP StARt
Wake up at 5.00 a.m
then I start to prepare




then on the bus



What do you think about the view out of the bus?
it look like this



both photo are 100% original
but
look fake
I also felt very impress
what a beautiful sky!!
it's blue and clear
after a few hours
we arrived


there are some light decorations
and pretty much people
then my brother and I went to the outdoor theme park


pirate ship
because of raining
most of the game closed
so waste money..
then we went to hou mei to have our dinner




but crazy brother went back to the theme park again
although
the weather is very very cold
and full of mist



the first day end...