Monday, December 5, 2011

I Am Officially 17 Now !

Well , life go on and on can you imagine just a blink of star i turn 17
ya is 17 years old.
It's my birthday but i need to back to school to attend a short chinese seminar
which prepared my beloved and kind chinese teacher
she really is a good teacher
sometimes she will treat us some sweets



then we went to straits quey book fair
of course we need a car
this is our driver ming err


and this is wee thong



Sheena


and me




then we move to Gurney to have our lunch and shopping!
We chose a Italian restaurant - Michelangelo's
to have our lunch 







can you see the arrow
the bottle is a mineral water but
it cost you RM14.00
i think the water is very good in quality
but we did not taste it it's too expensive for us








here the food comes
appetiser






Creme Di Funghi

main course




Spaghetti Alla Carbonara









dessert
if you like express please just avoid to go there
they serve their food slow in action
super suit me i am a slow motion person
Last, need to thanks all the wishes
especially Kai Yii , Lin , Yu Chiou , Sheena , Wee Thong and many many more
I really really appreciate it.
Besides, i also enjoy my birthday very much
Stay tunes ya....
I gonna prepare for my last SPM paper Chinese
after this paper I am free...
hooray!!!

GOODBYE !